Blue Popcorn Machine
Actual Size: 15.5 1/2"L x 17 3/4"W x 30 1/4"H
Outlets: (1) 15 Amp Grounded Outlet
Age Group: All Ages-Adult Supervision Required
Looking for a fun and delicious addition to your next event? Look no further! Our popcorn machine rental will bring all the excitement of a movie theater right to your party. The mouth-watering aroma of fresh, buttery popcorn will have everyone, young and old, begging for more.
Operating the machine is a breeze, thanks to our pre-measured kits that make the process a snap. Just turn on the machine, pour in the kit, and let the magic happen. And when the party's over, we'll take care of the cleaning, so you can sit back and enjoy the delicious results.
Our popcorn machines are top-quality and commercial-grade, with 12oz kettles, heat lamps, and warming decks to keep your popcorn fresh and hot for hours on end. Plus, with a scoop and bags included in the rental, you'll have everything you need to serve up tasty, theater-style popcorn to all your guests.
So don't wait – add some fun and flavor to your next event with our delicious popcorn machine rental!Contact Us for any questions or you can TEXT or CALL us at 401-423-4228 for fast service!
Popcorn Machine Rentals in Rhode IslandWe make renting a popcorn machine easy and convenient. Each popcorn machine rental comes with easy to use popcorn kits. Each popcorn kit contains the Oil, Seeds, Butter, and seasoning all pre-measured. All you need to do is cut off the top and pour it in. Each kit also comes with 1 ounce popcorn bags and a popcorn scoop.
Popcorn Machine Rental Includes:
- Setup and Take Down
- No mess popcorn kits for 25 servings (oil, butter, seeds, salt, seasoning),
- 25 paper 1 oz. popcorn bags
- Popcorn scoop
1. Turn on the Lamp Warmer and turn on the Kettle and heat the kettle for 2 to 3 minutes before use.
2. Take the oil section and cut it along the top to squeeze out the oil. Turn on the the Kettle Stirrer.
3. Pour the contents into the kettle and add popcorn and salt for salted popcorn or just popcorn for unsalted popcorn.
4. Close the lid and wait until the popping stops. Once it does, carefully dump the kettle.
5. Turn off the Kettle and turn off the Kettle Stirrer
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for additonal batches no need to preheat Kettle.
KETTLE WILL BE HOT!!! Please be sure to avoid direct contact with kettle during the popping process.
Return popcorn machine free of excess popcorn and kernels.